These are actions that cover not the research itself, but the coordination and networking of projects, programmes and policies. This includes, for example:
- Coordination and networking activities, dissemination and use of knowledge;
- Studies or expert groups assisting the implementation of the FP;
- Support for transnational access to major research infrastructures;
- Actions to stimulate the participation of SMEs, civil society and their networks;
- Support for cooperation with other European research schemes (e.g. "frontier research").
For more information please visit this link.
Read more about our "Support Projects" references
The former SCRATCH and AeroSME projects of the 6th Framework Programme have merged into AeroPortal project, which was launched in December 2007.... Read more...
The overall concept of AERO-UKRAINE project was to facilitate research co-operation between aeronautics actors from the EU and Ukraine. The project achieved its overall aim via a range of activities:... Read more...
ATM R&D Network of Excellence
The ATM R&D Network of Excellence project was planned to co-ordinate all possible ATM R&D capabilities in Central - Europe to assist in the development and implementation of technical and operation choices.... Read more...
The concept of the CEARES project was to establish a well-coordinated network among the research organisations of the Central-European states for sharing the know-how, the latest research results and to be able to find the contact more easily with the European aeronautical industry.... Read more...
CEARES NET was a support action funded under the 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission. The main aim of the project was to help to enable the Central European aeronautical research establishments, universities and companies to cooperate with each other and to integrate more to the Europ... Read more...